Shopping for a writer, but stumped by what to get?
Rule number 1: Avoid journals and pens—They already have more than they can count.
Instead, try this novel idea: give them the gift of better writing.
The writer's life isn't always smooth sailing, but with the right tools and mentors, it's a helluva lot less turbulent.
We've made it easy. Our gift cards give the writer in your life choice between workshops, coaching programs, 1-on-1s with our experts, and so much more.
You're freed from finding the perfect gift, and they get exactly what they want. Win-win!
Consider this the easiest, creative decision you'll have to make this holiday season.
About Our Gift Cards
Our gift cards can be applied to ANY of our products, including...
- Online Workshops:
- How To Write & Sell Your Book
- How to Write for Magazines
- Sell Your Non-Fiction Book
- How To Write Short Stories
- 12-Week Intensive Writer Coaching Programs:
- 1-on-1 Meetings with Experts:
- Manuscript Review with Literary Agent Sam Hiyate
- Manuscript Review with Literary Agent Noah Ballard
- Manuscript Review with Author Alisha Sevigny
- Manuscript Review with Literary Agent Léonicka Valcius
- Consultation with Author Cecilia Lyra
- Consultation with Author Tevis Shkodra
- Consultation with Freelancer Mike Pietrzak
- Consultation with Editor Jessica De Bruyn
- Membership Packages
For an easier look at what's coming up, see our events calendar here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get a digital or printed gift card?
Digital. Directly after you confirm your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation. The gift card is included in this confirmation.
How does the gift recipient receive the gift card?
The digital gift card will be sent to your email inbox as a PDF within 20-30 minutes from the moment you place an order. Then you can print it out OR forward it by email to the gift recipient.
How does the gift card recipient redeem the gift?
Instructions on redeeming the gift card are provided in the gift card itself and are super easy to follow.
Which payment methods can I use, and is it safe to pay with credit card?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, and use industry-standard security to process your order. Pay with Amex, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and more.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds on gifts and gift cards.
Have more questions?
Contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your specific situation and answer all your questions.